The. Most. Fun. Ever. Package
Experience the KAFF in style with a cost-saving package!
**To make your class selections, add this package to your cart, then add your class selections to the cart. A discount of the included class fees (not including materials fees, if any) will apply. You do NOT need to add Banquet Tickets, Friday VIP Tickets, Stitch/Spin Tickets, nor Boxed Lunches to your cart (we will contact you for meal choices).**
The. Most. Fun. Ever. package includes:
- 3 nights stay + tax at the Oregon Garden Resort (single or double occupancy, Thursday-Saturday, 4/26/18-4/28/18) ($395 value)
- 3 classes (9 class hours total) ($240 value)
- 1 Boxed Lunch (choose from Friday, Saturday or Sunday pickup) ($18.95 value)
- 1 ticket to Thursday evening Stitch/Spin Night with KAFF Producer Sarah Keller (includes dessert and a free pattern) ($15 value)
- 1 ticket to Friday evening Marketplace Preview & VIP Happy Hour (includes snacks, 1 drink ticket, early shopping & access to Author Book Signing) ($10 value)
- 1 ticket to Saturday evening Keynote Banquet ($60 value)
- Marketplace admission on Saturday & Sunday
- American breakfast buffet with each night’s stay
- Sunrise to sunset Oregon Garden admission, from check-in through check-out ($36 value)
- Savings off the full retail value!
The Fine Print:
- Package does not include materials fees (if required) for chosen classes
- 1 “class” = 3 hours instruction time
- Cancelled Spring packages are eligible for a refund (minus a $100.00 cancellation fee per package) until March 31st, 2018. From April 1st to April 20th, hotel-related expenses are eligible for a refund; there are no refunds for class/event cancellations during these dates unless your seat can be filled from a waiting list (minus $20.00/class cancellation fee). After April 20th, we can not issue refunds.