Sunday AM: Plying with Thread: Color, Texture and More! with Allison Harding
Instructor: Allison Harding
5 in stock
Skill Level: Intermediate level spinner who is comfortable with regular 2-plying and wants to learn thread plying techniques
- Spinning wheel and accessories
- Tools for plying: kate, bobbins,
- Optional: niddy noddy; assorted beads, feathers, or anything lightweight with a hole in it that you want to add into yarn
- Class fee includes materials fee of $15 for full spool rayon thread, beads, vintage sequins, feathers, bead needle, and tray.
- Spin 5-100 yards each of at least 2 singles. Can be balanced or thick-and-thin. Can be any colors or fibers. Can be on bobbins or wound off into center-pull balls.
Cancelled class registrations are eligible for a refund (minus a $20.00 cancellation fee per class) until September 30th, 2017. After September 30th,there are no refunds for class cancellations unless your seat can be filled from a waiting list ($20.00 cancellation fee still applies). To request a refund or transfer of class registration please contact us. Materials fees are fully refundable.