Knot Another Hat 2018 Spring Retreat
$749.00 – $1,049.00
Knit away from it all next Spring with Knot Another Hat!
Registration opens to returning attendees on September 5, 2017.
Registration opens to the public on September 16, 2017 at 10am PST.
WHAT: a luxurious knitting weekend in central Oregon, hosted by Knot Another Hat and featuring guest instructor Marie Greene of Olive Knits.
WHERE: the Pronghorn Resort, outside of Bend, Oregon
WHO: Sarah, Marie, your fellow knitters, and YOU!
WHEN: March 9-11, 2018
Join Sarah and Marie for the weekend and Knit Away From It All! We all could use a little break, don’t you agree? Luxury is the name of the game as we head to the Pronghorn Resort, located 30 miles NE of Bend, Oregon.
Your weekend retreat package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations at the Pronghorn Resort
- Friday evening wine and hors d’ouvres reception
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack break, dinner (cash bar at dinner), and coffee Saturday
- Insider Trading class with Marie Greene (more info below)
- Breakfast Sunday morning
- Swag, special shopping opportunities, plenty of sit-back-and-knit time, and time to book an optional service at the Pronghorn Spa.
Come, and see how good it can feel to reconnect with knitters around you, the landscape, and the quiet of the central Oregon countryside. Space is limited. Registrants should have experience knitting from a pattern; previous sweater knitting experience is ideal but not required.
Three Occupancy Options (all prices are per person):
- Single: Well-appointed junior suites feature one large master bedroom with king bed, custom furnishings, fireplace, authentic details and modern amenities for the utmost in comfort, $1049/pp
- Double: The well-appointed one bedroom with sleeping loft features a master bedroom with king bed and a full bathroom. A separate loft includes twin beds (some units with second king). Exceptional interiors provide ample living space including a dining area, fireplace, and a private outdoor terrace, $899/pp
Triple: The welcoming three bedroom features a master bedroom with king bed, a second bedroom with king bed and a third bedroom with twin beds or a trundle bed (some units with third king). Exceptional interiors provide ample living space including a full kitchen, fireplace, dining area and a private outdoor terrace, $749/ppsold out
NOTES ON DOUBLE AND TRIPLE ROOMS
In Double and Triple occupancy rooms, please note that one bed is located in an upstairs loft that is partially open to the living space downstairs. You can view the Pronghorn website for further details on room layouts.
If you plan to attend with friends, please consider designating one friend to register for all in the group to ensure placement together, and please list your roommates in the “additional notes” section of checkout. If you do not indicate a roommate preference, we will assign roommates.
If any spots are sold out, you may enter your contact information to be placed on our waiting list. We will contact those on the waitlist on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Cancelled retreat registrations are eligible for a refund (minus a $50.00 cancellation fee) until January 31, 2018. After February 1st, there are no refunds for cancellations unless your spot can be filled from a waiting list ($50.00 cancellation fee still applies).
INSIDER TRADING with Marie Greene
Get out of your knitting rut by learning some fresh new techniques that will improve your knitting process – you’ll learn tricks to speed up your current knitting style without having to change your method! Find out how to streamline the finishing process with a clever workaround that will nearly eliminate the dreaded “weaving-in all the ends” process. You’ll also learn to effectively use Russian grafting for closing live stitches AND discover why e-loop can be your best friend (or worst friend), depending on how you use it. Find out why it’s one of the most versatile techniques you can have in your repertoire: use it for pockets, sneaky increases, button holes and more!
single, double, triple