Sunday AM Bind-Off Bonanza with JC Briar
No longer available
Instructor: JC Briar
Skill Level: Basic knitting experience
- smooth, light colored, worsted-weight yarn
- needles of a size appropriate for your yarn
- a second set of needles, two sizes smaller than the first set
- a crochet hook, roughly the same size as your larger needles
- tapestry needle
- Create 3 swatches in k1, p1 rib, and 5 swatches in stockinette, as follows: Cast on 12 sts (or more, if you like). Work even in rib or stockinette for 1″ (or more, if you like). Cut yarn, leaving a tail at least 24″ (60 cm) long. Place sts on stitch holder or spare needle.
- Create a fourth swatch in k1, p1 rib (for a total of 9 swatches); do not cut the yarn for this last swatch.
Cancelled class registrations are eligible for a refund (minus a $20.00 cancellation fee per class) until Sept 30, 2018. After that date, there are no refunds for class cancellations unless your seat can be filled from a waiting list ($20.00 cancellation fee still applies). To request a refund or transfer of class registration please contact us. Materials fees are fully refundable.