Friday AM: No Sew Zippers with Ann Weaver
Instructor: Ann Weaver
15 in stock
Skill Level: Intermediate or adventurous beginner. Must be able to knit, purl, and easily pick up stitches.
- Materials fee of $3 for tool
- Fingering weight yarn in a light color for picking up stitches along the zipper. Ann recommends a strong, plied, wool sock yarn.
- Smooth, light colored worsted weight yarn
- Needles to match your yarn
- Ruler at least 6″ long
- Fine-point gel pen or marker
- Ann will provide Knit Picker tools, zippers, ribbon, and thread
- Optional: If you have a sweater in which you’d like to install a zipper, feel free to bring it and an appropriate zipper. Choose a separating zipper in the size closest to the length of your front edging; choose the size just under the actual length. Even better, order a customized zipper from Zipperstop!
- Knit 2 Stockinette stitch swatches, approximately 6×6″ in your worsted weight yarn. Web block and pin edges to prevent rolling.
Cancelled class registrations are eligible for a refund (minus a $20.00 cancellation fee per class) until September 30th, 2017. After September 30th,there are no refunds for class cancellations unless your seat can be filled from a waiting list ($20.00 cancellation fee still applies). To request a refund or transfer of class registration please contact us. Materials fees are fully refundable.